How to Translate Immigration Documents

The translation of documents for immigration is compulsory if you have these in a regional language. The foreign country may have different language. So, the translation of birth certificate, marriage certificate, bachelorhood certificate, divorce papers or death certificate can be needed, which should be attested by the foreign ministry or authority of the resident country.

Who Upvoted this Story