How to Register Birth of Indians Kid Born in the United State of America

The birth registration of the NRIs baby in the USA would be a mandatory norm. The parents should register their kid’s birth within one year with the Indian consulate. They can visit the Ministry of Home Affairs website to apply for their kids’ birth registration. Upload the necessary documents and visit the consulate office with those documents.

Who Upvoted this Story