How Can You Get a Single Status Certificate?

The single status certificate is legal proof to solemnize marriage abroad with a foreigner. It may not be specifically issued as a certificate, but you may apply for it as an affidavit. It requires an address, nationality, and birth proofs to verify. Once done, you may get it attested from the central ministry & national and foreign embassies.

Who Upvoted this Story