Everything to know about the UK Graduate Route Visa

If you are an international student in the UK who wants to work in the country after graduation, you might be looking at the Graduate Route Visa as an option. Sometimes also called the post-study work visa, or PSW for short, the Graduate Visa in the UK offers you the flexibility to stay and work in the UK for upto 2 years (or 3 years in the case of PhD graduates) without the need for sponsorship from an employer.

Who Upvoted this Story