Complete Process for NRIs to Get CENOMAR

The bachelorhood certificate is a necessity if one wants to get married to a foreigner. He/she has to get it through a process. Apply to the court nearby your native place. Show all documents, like birth proof, address proof, identity proof and a sworn document. Subsequently, get it notarized and attested by the magistrate, MEA and the consul.

Who Upvoted this Story